Saturday, February 13, 2016

SATURDAY - words for lent

Words to post around my home for lent - you can choose your own!

S - surrender
A - awareness
T-  trust
U- understanding
R- reliance
D- determination
A- acceptance
Y- yearning

Lord, as I venture into the wilderness help me surrender to Your will.  Make me aware of Your presence and trust the path You have planned out for me. Give me total understanding of the Scriptures that I study.  Help me rely on You and not on my own desires and those of the world.  Keep me determined to seek You through the entire season of lent and beyond. Help me accept the opportunities that come before me and to feel worthy.  Strengthen the yearning in my heart that my desire for You never grows cold ~ Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lent - What does it mean for me?

  It seems like I just finished writing the Christmas posts, and now we are on Ash Wednesday. "Isn't that only for Catholics?"...